Incubator-in-a-Box for Media Companies
Many digital media companies are looking for innovative models for distribution and consumption of content, and monetization of audiences.
1M/1M works with media companies to incubate custom portfolios of companies that address one of more of these areas, helping them keep a finger on the pulse of the startup eco-system. They can then invest in the cream of the portfolio, and/or make acquisitions, including talent acquisitions to bring key people into their organizations. Also, these companies can offer opportunities for creating revenue-sharing deals through which under-monetized traffic can be turned into revenues.
1M/1M’s Incubator-in-a-Box offering can rapidly turn any media company into a global incubator.
- Choose the scale at which you wish to start. You can incubate 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, or 200 entrepreneurs.
- Choose one or more locations (or global is fine too).
- 1M/1M will provide the base-level incubation to these entrepreneurs through the Premium Program. This includes online curriculum, mentoring / strategy consulting, introductions to customers, channel partners, investors, and access to the 1M/1M media and social media channels.
- Partner can add any amount of additional resources on top, including funding, real-estate, mentoring, network, legal services, accounting services, etc.
- 1M/1M will run contests and help partner recruit the entrepreneurs to bring into their custom portfolio.
- 1M/1M will also screen the best performers from the incubation portfolio for partner to invest further resources in, after a few months of incubation.
- The 1M/1M Incubator-in-a-Box costs $1000/entrepreneur/year. So, if you incubate 50 entrepreneurs with us, that would cost $50k for a year.
- We do not take ANY equity, making us the most entrepreneur- (and investor- ) friendly incubator program on the planet. Most incubators take 5-10% equity.
- The ROI we deliver is equivalent to $375k + 5-10% Equity per entrepreneur.
Contact: Irina Patterson
Note: Here are a few videos explaining the 1M/1M program in more depth:
Meet some of The One Million Club members, and review the Quantified 1M/1M Value Equation.
And here is an example of our program with A&N Media: A&N Media and TechHub’s Battle Of The Startups Roundtable | A&N Media Roundtable Contests with Imperial College, London School of Economics, and King’s College.