Universities, colleges, business schools, community colleges, even high schools these days want to incubate entrepreneurs. Alumni associations too are trying hard to nurture alumni entrepreneurship.
1M/1M works with schools anywhere in the world and helps them set up their own world class incubator with deep access to Silicon Valley’s eco-system and methodology.
1M/1M’s Incubator-in-a-Box offering can rapidly turn any academic institution into a large local, regional, national, or global incubator with deep ties into Silicon Valley.
- Choose the scale at which you wish to start. You can incubate 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, or 200 entrepreneurs.
- Choose one or more locations (or global is fine too, if you want to nurture your global alumni).
- 1M/1M will provide the base-level incubation to these entrepreneurs through the Premium Program. This includes online curriculum, mentoring / strategy consulting, introductions to customers, channel partners, investors, and access to the 1M/1M media and social media channels.
- Partner can add any amount of additional resources on top, including funding, real-estate, mentoring, network, legal services, accounting services, etc.
- 1M/1M will run contests and help partner recruit the entrepreneurs to bring into their custom portfolio.
- 1M/1M will also screen the best performers from the incubation portfolio for partner to invest further resources in, after a few months of incubation.
- The 1M/1M Incubator-in-a-Box costs $1000/entrepreneur/year. So, if you incubate 50 entrepreneurs with us, that would cost $50k for a year.
- We do not take ANY equity, making us the most entrepreneur- (and investor- ) friendly incubator program on the planet. Most incubators take 5-10% equity.
- The ROI we deliver is equivalent to $375k + 5-10% Equity per entrepreneur.
Contact: Irina Patterson
Note: Here are a few videos explaining the 1M/1M program in more depth:
Meet some of The One Million Club members, and review the Quantified 1M/1M Value Equation.
We are working with many corporate partners, helping their eco-systems with incubation support, including SAP, Oracle, Rackspace, Microsoft, Nokia, Elance, TradeKing, A&N Media, BlueSnap, etc. Nothing is too small for us. No geography is not of interest to us. Wherever, and at whatever scale you would like to build your accelerator, we look forward to working with you shoulder to shoulder.
Typically, we work with schools and support our partners in raising sponsorship to run such joint incubation programs.