Incubator-in-a-Box for Internal Innovation and Intrapreneurship
Many technology companies are looking for effective models for running their own incubators to foster internal innovation within their organizations. Effectively, they want to cultivate intrapreneurship, find new ideas and entrepreneurial employees to nurture, encourage, and empower.
1M/1M works with companies to incubate their intrapreneurs.
1M/1M’s Incubator-in-a-Box offering can rapidly put in place an active internal incubator for any corporation. [An overview in slides]
- Choose the scale at which you wish to start. You can incubate 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, or 200 intrapreneurs.
- Choose one or more locations (or global is fine too).
- 1M/1M will provide the base-level incubation to these intrapreneurs through the Premium Program. This includes online curriculum, mentoring / strategy consulting, introductions to customers, channel partners, etc.
- Corporation can add any amount of additional resources on top, including funding, mentoring, access to channels, etc.
- 1M/1M will run contests and help corporation recruit the intrapreneurs to bring into the incubation program.
- 1M/1M will also screen the best performers from the incubation portfolio for corporation to invest further resources in, after a few months of incubation.
- The 1M/1M Incubator-in-a-Box costs $1000/intrapreneur/year. So, if you incubate 50 intrapreneurs with us, that would cost $50k for a year.
- The ROI we deliver is equivalent to $375k + 5-10% equity per project.
Contact: Irina Patterson
Note: Here are a few videos explaining the 1M/1M program in more depth:
Meet some of The One Million Club members, and review the Quantified 1M/1M Value Equation.
And here are some of our recommended Intrapreneurship Best Practices for people in the program.
We are working with many corporate partners, helping their eco-systems with incubation support, including SAP, Oracle, Rackspace, Microsoft, Nokia, Elance, TradeKing, A&N Media, BlueSnap, etc. Nothing is too small for us. No geography is not of interest to us. Wherever, and at whatever scale you would like to build your internal incubator, we look forward to working with you shoulder to shoulder.